Met my ex-colleagues again. It's the second gathering I joined since I left for another new job. It was actually the celebration for my ex-boss's retirement. He's been so good to me and taught me a lot of things so I really want to show my appreciation. I'm also glad that he likes my gift and doesn't blame me for leaving in the middle of the term.
My old colleagues were so happy to see me again and we chatted gaily with each other. We talked about everything. It seems that time doesn't change the relationship. But I still feel anxious about the company's way of treating its staff. Hope they can do something about it.
What about me? actually I'm quite satisfied with this new job but I realise that it's less difficult for me to learn new things here because opportunity is limited and people won't be so active in teaching you what to do. But to be frank, it's a great place to settle down. That's why people can easily become lazy and stop being proactive. So, I promise myself not to slow down but to grasp every opportunity to learn and advance.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment