Friday, October 30, 2009

Favourite Quotes -- Eclipse

I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you. (Edward)

You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. (Edward)

If there were any way for me to become human for you — no matter what the price was, I would pay it. (Edward)

I supposed it’s a little outdated. Old-fashioned, just like me. (Edward)

All of my best nights have happened since I met you. (Edward)

When I left you, Bella, I left you bleeding. Jacob was the one to stitch you back up again. That was bound to leave its mark — on both of you. I’m not sure those kinds of stitches dissolve on their own. I can’t blame either of you for something I made necessary. I may gain forgiveness, but that doesn’t let me escape the consequences. (Edward)

No comments: