
First of all, let me make one thing absolutely clear -- I'm no way a shopaholic, as compared to my two lovely friends Leopard and Clam. They're much crazier than I am when it comes to spending money on fashion items.
But I just realise how crazy I am when I'm determined to choose a perfect outfit for parties or dates. It'll be my colleague's wedding banquet tomorrow so I was busy looking for accessories and stuff to match with my tube dress in the morning. Clothes were spread all over the bed and I was also busy walking around the flat finding the perfect shoes and earrings to match with it.
And all of a sudden, I realised I was ECSTATIC about it! I don't mean to suppress and deny my feeling but since when it has been one of my favourite things to do at home? Since my university study or way back in the 90's? Well, but i know peer influence has a great impact...
Anyway, I have to admit that matching outfits is one of the most fabulous things to do! Hurray!
No comments:
Post a Comment