Monday, September 22, 2008

It's appraoching~!

After one and a half year of preparation, it finally comes the count-down period. It is still anxiety but not excitement which fills my mind. I can't figure out why but maybe the feeling of joy will only appear at that magic moment/ after loads of hard work/ when I dress for the event.

To me, the worst scenario on that day would be somebody getting angry with something or mad with somebody else. I just want everyone to be happy and pleased with the arrangement. Be frank, it's one of my biggest motivation because I really want people to share my joy and enjoy the day with me. I even persuade myself to forget the mess on that day and enjoy the big big day.

I'm a typical Type VI. I hope I can let go of my anxiety and be a happy bride on that day.

Wish everything's fine.

No comments: