Sunday, April 27, 2008

A busy August, hopefully


There'll be two big events in August and the third one is still not confirmed. I've been waiting for their phone call since the first meeting this Saturday. Feel really anxious and hope I could receive good news from them.

Don't be misunderstood that they are related to my career. Since the bad experience in the last job, I realise that we can be fed up easily if we expect ourselves to achieve anything in jobs. Remember, working your best to get what you deserve is just a myth. It can turn out to be something totally out of your control. So now I've learned not to even think about promotion ans stuff.

Well, go back to my summer plan. These events are what I'm really desperate to try out. And I want to have some fun before going back to work in Sept.

Tell you more about these events later.

No comments: