Sunday, April 22, 2007

1st Anniversary

Had been anticipating for this day for a couple of weeks. The plan was quite good -- outing first and then dinner in a romantic restaurant.

Well, maybe I was expecting too much and got a little bit impatient as I always do, the first half was not as good. Much of the time was spent on queuing. After we had reached the destination, things turned better. The mist and the outdoor made me feel better and less nervous. Here I need to make an apology because my occassionally-hard-to-control temper nearly ruined the wonderful day. I promise I'll try my best not to give you such a hard time again.

Anyway, thanks honey for giving me such a wonderful and romantic day. It's really nice to spend the whole day with you. Hope you enjoy our special day too!

I love you!

No comments: