Old wine, juicy steak, nice music, fun & smart people.
Actually the BBQ gathering was really fun and relaxing but people were getting drunk after a few hours and you know? things got really nasty since then.
I'm not going to tell you what happened there because it's not important. Well, but sometimes it's very easy to tell who's the good man and who's the evil.
Anyway, (he proves it true once again) the thing I want to tell you here is that I've got a really nice boyfriend~~! He picked me up and took good care of me all night. Not a blaming word (so far). And I felt safe and secure by the time when I saw him waiting downstairs.
You're the best.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He IS the best... but of course you know that I'd do the same for your boyfriend, lol!
Post a Comment