Thursday, June 01, 2006

Corinne Bailey Rae

You'll be fascinated by her magnetic voice. It's a a voice that pins you, in the softest but most persuasive way, to the wall; a voice that floats up effortlessly, full of caress, subtlety and the very purest quality.

Like a Star, her first EP, is a slice of sublime blues and it's especially good to listen to in rainy days. I got stunned when I first listened to her voice. It's just like a voice from heaven. And I strongly recommend her fisrt and the only album so far.
Go to her offical website and listen to more of her songs:
http://www.corinnebaileyrae.net/

Thanks for your little surprise, my love. It's very sweet indeed~~ :-)
Especially for you:

Just like a star across my sky,
just like an angel off the page,
you have appeared to my life,
feel like I'll never be the same,
just like a song in my heart,
just like oil on my hands,
Honour to love you...

No comments: