An article written by a student:
"A friend is a person that helps you a lot, but also you help him a lot too. When you are happy or sad, he is willing to listen. So it is very difficult to find a friend, especially a best friend."
Very true. That's why I treasure my friends a lot. I'm not the kind the who are demanding to friends. I don't expect my friends to try everything to please me. I don't expect my friends to date me out every week. I truly believe that if we're friends, we'll be friends forever. Whenever there're arguments, it'll soon be over because nothing can break true friendship and I believe that once both sides want to settle the problem, all problems can be solved by sensible minds.
After I started working, I treasure my friends more than ever. Thanks from my heart, my friends! :-)
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment