The weather is strange today -- it was sunny and a bit stuffy in the afternoon but then I find it windy and raining when I left my workplace. Unpredictable and don't understand why it changed so suddenly.
Well, we always blame the weather when we don't feel great. Maybe it also contributes to my changing mood today. A feeling of insecurity keeps swirling in my mind. In most cases, we human beings believe only in what we see. I think my mind will only get settled down after I've witnessesed it happen.
Powerless, I know it's going to happen but there's nothing I can do if it doesn't. The strange thing is, although it seems so unreal and uncontrollable, I can strongly feel that the hearts can never be closer. Wonder if you've ever felt the same before.
Luckily the rain is so gentle and soft that people feel comfortable and pleasant walking in the rain.
Got to be patient.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment